Energy efficiency is one of the best ways to meet the challenges of a limited number of energy resources and the need to limit climate change.
Among the projects aimed at improving energy efficiency at the top spot is the thermal insulation of industrial installations, in particular objects such as pipes, tanks, boilers, flue gas turbines, gas purification equipment, industrial fittings and suspensions and shoring structures.
Topics of the conference:
- energy efficiency audit
- thermal imagining
- energy classification
- economic insulation thickness
- white certificates
- insulation estimation methods
- energy consumption monitoring systems
- insulation design
- norms and legal acts
- modern insulation materials
- financial means for effectiveness improvement